List of Schools in South Delhi
Air Force Bal Bharati School
- Air Force Bal Bharati School (AFBBS) was started by the Indian Air Force Educational and Cultural Society with the aim of meeting the educational aspirations of children of Air Force Personnel posted to the National Capital Region.
- AFBBS made a humble beginning, as a Primary school, on 15th July 1955 with an initial strength of 116 students and 6 members of the staff.
- The school was then housed in war time barracks.
- Gradually, the painstaking efforts of the staff and the Management of AFBBS resulted in the School developing into one of the premier schools of Delhi.
Address: Lodhi Road, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1955
Amity Intet. School (Ais)
- Amity International School, Saket is the first in the chain of schools and institutions established under the aegis of its visionary .
- The school aims at nurturing individuals with paramount values and multivalent competencies.
- This lofty and complex task is accomplished by virtue of a dynamic curriculum that envisions not only academic excellence but aesthetic refinements, effective skills and the art of living.
- An innovative, contemporary and skill-based education that meets global standards is the hallmark of the school.
- A comprehensive education system coupled with a passion for sincerity, dedication and excellence drives us towards creating global leaders who will take on the mantle of tomorrow.
Address: Road Number 44, ‘M’Block, Saket, N.D.
Year Founded: 1991
Army Public School
- In order to meet the growing needs of providing quality education at reasonable cost to services children, a miniature but progressive school was established at Maulana Azad Road Officer’s Hostel in Delhi in May 1953.
- The school shifted to its present campus in 1970. on July 1976 the school got its present name, the army public school.
- It has since been affiliated to CBSE New Delhi & Directorate of Education, Delhi.
- A humble initiative in 1953 has transformed into a giant leap today.
- From a small beginning of 21 children, the number of students in the school has gradually increased from 1500 in 1976 to nearly 5000 currently.
Address: Upper Ridge Road, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1976
Birla Vidya Niketan
- A dynamic, progressive co-educational English medium senior secondary school recognized by the Directorate of Education, Delhi, and affiliated to the CBSE.
- A team of dynamic and dedicated faculty
- A dynamic and comprehensive curriculum that prepares students for life, in accordance with global standards and societal expectations.
- Believes in symbiosis of traditional wisdom and modern thought; in fostering a strong sense of individual and community responsibility, deep respect for diversity, human values, discipline and responsibility towards a green future
Address: Pushp Vihar, Sector -IV, New Delhi
Bloom Public School
- Bloom Public School is a co-educational English medium, progressive school.
- The academic curriculum at Bloom is based on wisdom of the past with an eye to the future.
- It is an education designed to succeed in the coming millenium.
- Bloom provides a comprehensive education that will serve both in career as well as in personal life-an education that will prepare your child for a life time of learning.
Address: Sector-C, Pocket-8, Vasant kunj, New Delhi
Blue Bells Model Sr. Sec. School
- Blue Bells Model School is a pioneer co–educational English medium school located in the heart of the city of Gurgaon (Haryana).
- Founded on Nov. 10, 1980, the school is a rare blend of tradition and modernity.
- The D.R. Memorial Bal Shiksha Vikas Society, comprising eminent personalities from all walks of life is the apex body of the school.
- Emanating from a humble beginning, today this versatile institution has grown into a full fledged Senior Secondary School.
- It got affiliated to C.B.S.E. up to class X in April 1986 and later was upgraded to class XII in July 1991.
Address: Opp. L S R College, Kailash Colony
Year Founded: 1980
The British School
- The British School, New Delhi is unique.
- Not just because it is home to a rich cultural mix of almost 850 students with 55 nationalities ranging from ages 3 to 18.
Address: San Martin Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
Cskm Public School
- The CSKM School occupies a sprawling area of 15 acres amidst the scenic Aravalli hills at Satbari, New Delhi.
- Located two kilometres off the Mehrauli-Chattarpur-Bhatti Mines Road.
- The Hostel Accommodation for the senior students consists of two or three seater rooms. For the Secondary Section, the hostel accommodation consists of dormitories and boxrooms with adequate open areas.
- The Medical Inspection Room is fully equipped to deal with routine health problems. For emergencies, there is a well equipped ambulance and a panel of specialised doctors from the best hospitals in South Delhi.
- CSKM has spacious dining halls, an excellent mess that serves nutritious and well balanced meals to all the staff and students.
Address: CSKMA Educational Complex, Prem Kiran Kunj, N.D.
Carmel Convent School
- Carmel Convent School, New Delhi, founded on July 16th, 1957 is one of the institutions conducted by the Congregation of Sisters of the Apostolic Carmel.
- This is an Indian Congregation, which was established in India on November 19th 1870.
- We draw our inspiration from Christ, who willed the total development of every person, as also from our Foundress, Mother Veronica of the Passion.
Address: Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1957
- Chinmaya Vidyalaya is a eminent school helping students to establish a successful career.
- The school run under the agesis of Chinmaya Mission.
- It is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education aThe Vidyalaya Management Committee is headed by Swami Nikhilanandaji.
- The school has maintained steady progress since beginning in both curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Students can enjoy academic as well as extra-curricular activities in school.
Address: Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
Delhi Police Public School
- The Delhi Police Public School came into existence on 1st April, 1989, under the aegis of the Police Foundation for Education, which aims at fostering educational and cultural norms and values among the present generation.
- Rather than mere acquisition of knowledge, they need to be equipped with life skills.
- The school aims at developing the child into a sensitive environment conscious and intelligent adult, capable of seeking and acquiring skills that will help in achieving academic and professional success within the context of moral and ethical values.
Address: B-4, Chaudhary Harsukh Marg, B4 Block, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1989
Dav Public School
- D.A.V Jasola Vihar, every child is made to feel special and cared for; It is a school where learning is fun.
- One has to go beyond the traditional methods and ensure education for understanding that is excellent in quality, personally engaging and prepares global citizens that are ready to face the challenges of the new world.
- It is a school for life we are dedicated to the moral spiritual and ethical development of children.
- We aim to tell them about the worth of honesty, dignity and justice.
- With the blessings of the aegis of DAV CMC and support of LMC, we are determined to create an atmosphere where values are inculcated among the students.
Address: Plot No.3, Pocket-6, New Delhi
FR. AGNEL’S SCHOOL
- Fr. Agnel School , Gautam Nagar, was established under Art 30 (i) of the Constitution of India in the year 1979 in New Delhi with a view to providing a comprehensive education to students up to 10 plus 2 level.
- It was accorded recognition with effect from 1st May, 1981.
- Fr. Agnel School is run by Catholic Priests and Brothers of the Society of St. Francis Xavier.
- The Agnel Ashram Fathers conduct reputed institutions well known all over the country for their excellence, efficiency and dedication.
Address: Gautam Nagar, New Delhi
G.D. Goenka Public School
- G.D. Goenka Public School is the realization of a dream of a visionary, Mr. Anjani Kumar Goenka, a noted businessman whose experience of almost three decades – real estate, grain and garment exports, travel and tourism and much more, has vested him with a dynamism which is as extraordinary as it is revolutionary.
- A relentless quest for excellence, an insatiable thirst for knowledge and a limitless craving for the latest are the hallmarks of Mr. Goenka.
- All these qualities are reflected in his brain child – the G.D. Goenka Public School in Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
Address: Nizamuddin East, New Delhi
KALKA PUBLIC SCHOOL
- The School is special in many ways being the first and pioneer school under kalka group of institutions,started by kalka educational society, established in 1974.
- The foundation stone of the modern building was laid on 22nd march 1988.
- The school is situted in the best locality of south delhi,in lush green area, spread over 4 acres of land.
- It has a magnificant building with spacious and airy class rooms in a quiet atmosphere conductive for healthy interaction and growth.
Address: Alaknanda, Kalkaji, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1974
RAMJAS PUBLIC SCHOOL
- Ramjas RKP is a full fledged 3 section school with a total strength of more than 1900 students, with around a 100 Staff on roll.
- We are very consciously gearing ourselves to face the next millennium for the children with us today will be adults in a very different world and we need to prepare them for it.
- The need to develop an open, flexible, inter disciplinary and global curriculum has never been greater.
- Keeping this in mind we review our school programme periodically and incorporate these learning skills.
- We create as many opportunities as possible for this growth because for us each child who enters this school is somebody very-very special and that is the very essence and philosophy of this school.
Address: Sector 4, R. K. Puram,New Delhi-
ST. GEORGE’S SCHOOL
- Saint George, in whose name the school was founded, represents the victory of good over evil.
- Saint George is the embodiment of piety, courage, gentleness, kind-heartedness and justice.
- And these are the qualities that St. George’s School endeavours to imbibe in its students in addition to excellence in academics and sports.
Address: Alaknanda, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1962
|ST. JOHN’S SCHOOL||E-Block, Masjid Moth, Greater Kailash, N.D.|
|ST. MARY’S PUBLIC SCHOOL||E-12/70, Hauz Rani and 595/1, Devli, New Delhi|
|ST. MARY’S PUBLIC SCHOOL||532, Forest Lane, Nebsarai, New Delhi|
|ST. MARY’S SCHOOL||B-2 Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi 110029|
|ST. PAUL’S SCHOOL||C-III, Safdarjung Dev. Area, N. Delhi|
|ST. PAULS DIOCESAN SCHOOL||Hospital Road, Jangpura, New Delhi 110014|
|TAGORE INTET. SCHOOL||E-Block, East of Kailash, New Delhi 110065|
|TAGORE INTET. SCHOOL||B-Paschimi Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi 110057|
|TELGU PRIMARY SCHOOL||Sector-2, R.K.Puram, New Delhi 110022|
|THE INDIAN SCHOOL||Josip Broz Tito Marg, GK-P-II, New Delhi|
|THE INDIAN SCHOOL||Sadiq Nagar, New Delhi 110049|
|THE MOTHER’S INTERT. SCHOOL||Aurobindo Ashram, New Delhi 110016|
|VASANT VALLEY SCHOOL||Sector -C, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110030|