List of Management Institutes/MBA Colleges in Delhi
Apeejay School of Management (ASM)
- The Apeejay Education Society (AES), registered on 4th December, 1967 under the Societies Act XXI of 1860 at Jalandhar (Punjab) is sponsored by the renowned industrial House of Apeejay
- At Apeejay Education Society, we strive to build institutions that uphold the highest professional standards of excellence in education and innovative instructional practices as their raison d’etre.
- To create a global educational community of conscientious individuals who have developed their intellectual, artistic and professional talents to the highest degree, and who have an exalted sense of purpose in their lives, inspiring all around them to transcend barriers, overcome odds and work in unison to bring about positive change in society.
Address: Sector VIII, Institutional Area, Dwarka, Near CRPF Camp,Delhi
Amity Business School
- At Amity we benchmark only against the best institutions around the world.
- Our faculty and senior team travel all over the globe to learn and imbibe the best practices so that we can give a solid foundation for learning.
- As part of this endeavour, we have air-conditioned amphitheatre style classrooms that provide the most conducive atmosphere for dynamic and focused discussions, while the libraries at our campus are equipped with over 1,00,000 books, periodicals, national and international journals, CD-ROMS, covering all aspects of academic studies and research material.
Address: Sector 44, Noida – 201303 (U.P.)
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management (AIM)
- Asia-Pacific Institute of Management is a Top Ranked Business School which is amongst the Top Business Schools.
- Established in 1996, Asia-Pacific Institute of Management ranks amongst the top Business schools across the Country.
- The secret of the spectacular growth of Asia-Pacific Institute of Management perhaps lies in its commitment to providing world-class education, with curriculum designed with the help of industry experts, with a team of highly qualified faculty with academic excellence and industry exposure who have been drawn from some of the top MBA colleges in India.
Address: 3, Institutional Area, Jasola, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1996
BIMTECH Birla Institute of Management Technology
- The fully residential campus of Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) located in National Capital Region is one of the top MBA colleges to study in India.
- It provides a highly conducive academic environment, interaction with hard working and industry-academia mix professors, proximity to the strategy makers of the industry and practitioners of the service and manufacturing companies, exposure to the international universities and companies, and a ready profile of strong alumni base spread through out the world.
- Among business school rankings BIMTECH makes it to the elite bracket.
Address: Management Technology Plot No.5, Knowledge Park-II, Greater Noida
BLS Institute of Management
- BLS is a pioneer management school which set up in the year 1997.
- Since then the institute has been imparting quality education in the field of management an Information Technology. BLS is approved by AICTE since 1997.
- In a short span of ten years the Institute has occupied a unique position not only in the area where it is situated but also among top business schools of the country. Our environment friendly campus is set off against the backdrop of world of industries. It is Aesthetically designed and developed with utmost care.
- The infrastructure is modern and maintained meticulously; potential students and their guardians are free to view and experience the facilities themselves before enrolment.
- The seat of learning is spaciously built to enhance the comfort of the students and the staff.
Address: B-8, Loni Industrial Area,Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad
Year Founded: 1997
Entrepreneurship and Management processes International
- We are a group of professionals who believe that with passage of time our educational system has got heavily slanted towards scoring marks to somehow pass the examination.
- While it encourages a few to come up in life, the potential of a vast majority of intelligent minds is suppressed.
Spotting the potential young minds and building capabilities worthy of an Entrepreneurial-Manager, is thus the raison d’etre for our continuously striving to create an ensemble of excellence – the faculty, the students and a well tuned learning environment, thus making EMPI one of the top business schools in India
Address: Camp P.O.: CSKM Educational Complex, Satbari, Chattarpur, New Delhi
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS)
- The Faculty of Management Studies focuses on management education more than just business management.
- The commitment is thought leadership with a deep understanding of business.
- The approach to pedagogy combines fieldwork, case studies and instrumented feedback with a strong emphasis on concepts and theory.
- The intent is to encourage intellectual curiosity and open minds to the adventure of ideas.
Address: Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi
FORE School of Management
- Foundation for Organisational Research and Education (FORE) is committed to the advancement of Management Education, Research, Training and Consultancy.
- Incorporated in 1981, as a non-profit institution, FORE has been working with industry and academia for developing new domains of managerial thought and education and contributing to building leaders in today’s global business environment.
- Located in the heart of South Delhi, FORE provides contextual learning and helps in the development of students as thinking professionals, who have the ability to meet the future challenges of tomorrow’s corporate leaders.
- The programmes develop multiple skills including managerial decision-making, problem-solving, analytical reasoning, communications, creativity and innovation.
- FORE takes pride in its professional and high-quality faculty, modern infrastructure, technology and resources- be it in the fields of General Management, Human Resource, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Information Technology, Economics and International Business.
Address: B-18, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1981
Graduate School of Business & Administration
- GSBA is one of the top 50 Business Schools in the country that has been offering its PGDM Program with a difference since its inception in 1993.
- The academic, professional practice and performance standards of the Institute match with the world-class Business Schools.
- GSBA students are being imparted management education in a very cohesive, disciplined and professional environment.
- The Institute leaves no stone unturned to prepare its students as perfect decision-makers and pathfinder managers.
Address: Plot No. HS-02, Block-F, Sector-Alpha-2, Greater Noida
Year Founded: 1993
ICFAI Business School
- IBS has been one of the best B-Schools in the country, providing excellent academic delivery and infrastructure to its students.
- At IBS, we offer innovative and globally accepted programs and great opportunities for all-round development.
- IBS campuses are located at Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
- They offer two-year, full-time Management Programs to prepare the students and equip them for successful corporate careers.
- These campuses are independent professional institutions and are neither affiliated to nor are off-campus centres of any university.
Address: Narsee Chambers, H – Block, Palam Vihar,Opp: Celebrity Suite, Gurgaon, Haryana
Year Founded: 1995
IMI International Management Institute (IMI)
- Nestled in Qutab Institutional Area, International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi was established in 1981 in collaboration with IMI Geneva.
- IMI is India’s first corporate sponsored Business School with sponsorship from corporate houses like RPG Enterprises, Nestle, ITC, SAIL, Tata Chemicals, BOC and Williamson Magor etc.
- Over a period of time in the last 33 years the Institute has acquired a truly global status.
- The Institute received UNDP assistance for promoting internationally oriented management education.
- Besides this it has also various other international linkages with bodies like World Bank, UNDP, ILO, UNCTAD, Asian Productivity Organization etc.
Address: B-10, Qutab Institutional Area,Tara Crescent, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1981
IMS Institute of Management Studies
- IMS Ghaziabad was established in 1990 by some creative thinkers and cerebrals to impart value-based education in a thought-provoking and novel milieu, favourable for the overall development of its students.
- Ever since its commencement the group has promoted entrepreneurship, new ideas and technological innovations among its students to make them the future leaders of the professional world. What started as a nascent dream in the year 1990 became a distinct reality within two decades of its foundation, equipped with state of the art infrastructure and modern technology.
- Imparting education in the areas of Management Sciences, Tourism, Information Technology and Bio-Sciences; IMS Ghaziabad has attained a matchless and a decidedly reputable place amongst the best professional education institutions in India over the past 24 years.
Address: Lal Quan, Bulandshahar Road, Ghaziabad
Year Founded: 1990
JIMS Jagan Institute of Management Studies
- An institution which has a legacy of nurturing the best talent among individuals in the diverse areas of Management, Information Technology, Journalism & Mass Communication, Hospitality & Catering, Fashion & Interior Design.
- The Institution has been ambidextrous in imparting knowledge based academic inputs and overall development of the seekers since 1997.
- The institution has a deep rooted alumni network with industry linkages and makes the graduating students multifaceted which helps in fostering the changing demands of the industry and the society at large.
Address: 3, Institutional Area, Sector-5, Rohini,(Near Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Research Institute), Delhi
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
- Established by the Lal Bahadur Shastri Educational Society in 1995, it has emerged as one of the top business schools in the country.
- It takes pride in being one of the foremost institutes in providing value based management education, thus developing professionals with a humane and pragmatic approach on the march towards corporate excellence.
- The institute has state-of-the-art infrastructure and a fully air-conditioned building in Dwarka, New Delhi.
Address: Shastri Sadan, Sector III, R. K. Puram, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1995
Management Development Institute
- MDI is a front runner B-School of India.
- The PG Programmes in Management offered by MDI are recognized and accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi.
- Its PGPM has been awarded “A” Grade by the ‘National Board of Accreditation’ of All India Council for Technical Education.
- Various surveys have consistently ranked MDI amongst the top five B-Schools of the country.
- MDI has the distinction of being the first internationally accredited Indian B-School.
Address: Mehrauli Road, Sukhrali, Gurgaon
|LBSIMT||29,Theatre Road Cantonment,Bareilly- 243001, (U.P.)||www.lbsimt.com|
|LIMAT||Nachauli, Jasana Road, Faridabad-121002||www.limat.org|
|Mangalmay Institute of Management & Technology||C-116, Sector-39, NOIDA||www.mangalmay.org|
|NIILM-Center for Management Studies||B-II/66, Sher Shah Suri Marg, M.C.I.E. Mathura Road,Badarpur, New Delhi-110 044||www.niilm.com|
|Rai Business School||41, MCIE, Mathura Road , New Delhi – 44||www.raifoundation.org|
|Times School of Marketing||Times Centre for Media Studies, 10, Daryaganj, New Delhi-110 002||www.timesgroup.com|