List of Law Colleges in Delhi
Amity Law School
- The Law School has the unique distinction of being the first Law School in Delhi to start a 5-year integrated LL.B (H) programme.
- The School was established under the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF) to achieve world-class legal education in the country.
- The School has been granted affiliation by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi for running a 5-year Integrated LL.B(H) programme and the affiliation has been approved by the Bar Council of India.
Address: E-27-Defence Colony, New Delhi
Campus Law Center, Delhi University
- Campus Law Center, Delhi University established in 1924, is known as one of the best Law schools in India.
- It was established as part of the Delhi University under the Faculty of Law. The strong infrastructure, qualitative teaching, revised case materials; regular conferences are some of the features which have established the faculty as a center of excellence.
- The center has been rated as the best law faculty in the country having three year LLB courses.
- Ever since its inception, a strong commitment to excellence in teaching and research has made the University of Delhi a role-model and path-setter for other universities in the country.
- Its rich academic tradition has always attracted the most talented students who later on went on to make important contributions to their society.
- Lecture Hall
- Seminar Hall
- Health Center
- Computer Center
- Guest House
Address: University of Delhi, Delhi
Year Founded: 1924
Jamia Millia Islamia
- Jamia Millia Islamia, an institution originally established at Aligarh in United Provinces, India in 1920 became a Central University by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1988.
- In Urdu language, Jamia means ‘University’, and Millia means ‘National’.
- The story of its growth from a small institution in the pre-independence India to a central university located in New Delhi—offering integrated education from nursery to research in specialized areas—is a saga of dedication, conviction and vision of a people who worked against all odds and saw it growing step by step.
- They “built up the Jamia Millia stone by stone and sacrifice by sacrifice,” said Sarojini Naidu, the nightingale of India.
Address: Jamia Nagar, Delhi
Global Institute of Intellectual Property
- Global Institute of Intellectual Property (GIIP) has put together unique, international – standard, courses that are conducted by Indian and international IP practitioners, to provide comprehensive knowledge about different type of Intellectual Property (IP), related statutes, the filing procedures, important case laws, infringement issues and strategies for protection with focus on the US, EU and Indian IP laws and procedures.
- The program is designed for science, engineering, law graduates, post graduates, PhDs, working professionals and corporate teams.
- The curriculum has been designed and developed by Academicians, IP Attorneys, Patent Agents, and Domain Experts with the objective of providing in-depth understanding of the subject of IP generation, protection, commercialization and management and to build employable skills in this area.
- The opportunity to combine classroom training with real-world experience is one of the most valuable components of GIIP’s patent & IP Program.
Address: 45, FF, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III,New Delhi
Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, ‘A’ Grade accreditation with NAAC, established by Government of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University shall strive hard to provide a market oriented professional education to the student community of India in general and of Delhi in particular, with a view to serving the cause of higher education as well as to meet the needs of the Indian industries by promoting establishment of colleges and Schools of Studies as Centres of Excellence in emerging areas of education with focus on professional education in disciplines of engineering, technology, medicine, education, pharmacy, nursing, law, etc.
Address: Kashmere Gate, New Delhi
Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College, formerly Sanatan Dharma College,is a Co-educational Constituent College of the University of Delhi.
- The college was founded on August 3,1959 by the Sanatan Dharma Sabha (Rawalpindi), Delhi.
- The college has an impressive double-storeyed building comprising Class rooms and a Seminar room, Departmental rooms, well-equipped Physics, Chemistry, Computer, Electronics, Biology laboratories, a well-stocked Excellent Library , Common Rooms for girls and boys, a Canteen, and an Administrative Block.
- The College maintains beautiful lawns, spacious playgrounds and elaborated sports facilities.
- NCC, NSS and Dramatic society is also in the college for the students.
- The College has also Bank Facility (Syndicate Bank) for staff and bonafide students of the College.
Address: Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1959
The Indian Law institute
- Indian Law Institute (ILI) was founded in 1956 primarily with the objective of promoting and conducting legal research.
- The objectives of the Institute as laid down in its Memorandum of Association are to cultivate the science of law, to promote advanced studies and research in law so as to meet the social, economic and other needs of the Indian people, to promote systematization of law, to encourage and conduct investigations in legal and allied fields, to improve legal education, to impart instructions in law, and to publish studies, books, periodicals, etc.
- The Institute is an autonomous body registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
- The Indian Law Institute has the requisite independence and academic freedom to carry out its objectives.
- The membership of the Institute is now nearly three thousand representing the persons interested in the study and advancement of law.
Address: Bhagwandas Road, New Delhi
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies
- Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies is is also certified Institution.
- It is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Recognised by Bar Council of India and approved by AICTE.
- The University, in pursuance of its objective to encourage participation of self-financing institutions in the emerging areas of professional education, has admitted various institutions to the privileges of the University and granted them provisional affiliation for conducting of various programmes.
Address: 25, Shivaji Marg ( Business Park), New Delhi