List of ICSE Schools in Delhi
Adarsh World School
- Adarsh World School we believe not only in providing education that will foster integrated development but also in building character, enriching minds and equipping our students with skills that will hold them in good stead throughout their lives.
- With well equipped and state of the are laboratories, the students are provided opportunities to foster a spirit of questioning and enquiring to inculcate inferences.
- AWS is an institution that believes in going beyond academics and places special emphasis on extra curricular activities, which are crucial to the overall growth of the child.
Address: Sector 12, Phase-1, Dwarka, Sector – 12, New Delhi
Amity International School
- Amity International School, Noida is a secondary school in the 10+2 pattern.
- It is located in Sector 44, Noida, in the National Capital Region of India.
- The school, like other Amity educational institutions, is controlled by the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation.
- It shares a campus with the Amity Global School in Noida.
- It Was Founded in 1994
- Learning facilities include Social Studies Rooms, Science Activity Rooms, Maths Labs, Art & Craft Rooms and Clay Modeling Rooms.
- An air-conditioned auditorium, amphitheatre and multi-purpose halls are the venue for various educational and cultural events.
- An Olympic size running track, cricket pitches, basketball courts, volleyball courts, badminton courts, a hockey pitch, a skating rink, a gymnasium and a shooting range facilitate sports training.
- The various programs for games and sports activities are organized throughout the year to train students in the following areas- basketball, cricket, chess, football, gymnastics, hockey, karate, lawn tennis, skating, shooting, volleyball.
- The school also has a canteen and a branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce which is accessible to students.
Address: Sector 44,Noida
Year Founded: 1994
Arvind Gupta Dev Centenary Public School
- Arvind Gupta D.A.V Centenary Public School, established in 1986 is a school which epitomises the ideals of Arya Samaj’s philosophy with the best of modern positivistic paradigm.
- The school aims to prepare children for life and for global citizenship in the twenty first century.
- The school opens its windows to the culture of the world but our sterling values remain deeply rooted in Indian ethos and culture.
Address: Model Town, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1986
Billabong High International School
- Billabong High was created as a journey with an aim to fire the imagination of children.
- The ultimate goal is to create fun and reward learning experiences that will last for the rest of their lives.
- We intend to create a purpose for learning and allow children to be great thinkers, innovators and problem solvers.
- Orchestration of such experiences will result in a natural and integrated development of knowledge, skills and thinking.
Address: Noida Sector 34,Noida
Birla Vidya Niketan
- A dynamic, progressive co-educational English medium senior secondary school recognized by the Directorate of Education, Delhi, and affiliated to the CBSE
- A vibrant student community of 4000 comprises its growing strength
- A lively modern campus with lush greenery spread over 6 acres – a junior block, senior block and a sports complex
- A team of dynamic and dedicated faculty
- Believes in symbiosis of traditional wisdom and modern thought; in fostering a strong sense of individual and community responsibility, deep respect for diversity, human values, discipline and responsibility towards a green future
Address: Madangir, New Delhi
Campus School International Residential School
- Campus School International Residential School has strong tradition of excellence in JIRS academic programme carries over to the playing fields, where JIRS teams are league contenders, and often champions, year after year.
- The collaboration and co-operation demanded by team sports, the growth and development that stems from testing athletic talents and skills directly against those of others and the development of personal character forged in competitive games and races has always been a part of JIRS athletics.
Address: Preet Vihar, New Delhi
Holy Angels School
- Holy Angels’ School with more than 2300 students and over 100 staff on roll is one of the most prestigious and well sought after Co- Educational institutions in the Western Uttar Pradesh of North India.
- Situated at Sahibabad about 5 Kms to the North East of Delhi it has been catering to the educational needs of a large population living in the National Capital Region (NCR) belonging to different religious and linguistic background.
- Ever since its inception the school has been relentlessly striving for the actualization of its vision namely “Lightened to Enlighten.”
Address: Sahibabad, Ghaziabad
- We seek to maximise the potential of your child in the safe environment of our school.
- We respect the uniqueness of each child and focus on their development, keeping in mind their particular aptitude, interests and the capacity to learn.
- We seek to provide a stimulating, vibrant and colourful atmosphere where education transcends mere learning into meaningful fun, creating happy and confident individuals who are empowered in every aspect – physical, mental, emotional and social.
Address: Pitampura, New Delhi
Mount St. Mary’s School
- Mount St. Mary’s School is a Patrician Brothers’ School which is run by the Society of St. Patrick.
- It is located in Delhi Cantt, New Delhi on 75, Parade Road.
- The school was established in 1963 and is appreciated for the sound, moral, intellectual and physical education imparted to the children committed to its care.
Address: Delhi Cantt, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1963
Ryan International School
- Ryan International School was visualized and started in 1991 with a mission to facilitate “Excellence in Education and Overall Development” of personality for imparting quality education in our initiative in creating global citizens.
- The school is committed to provide opportunities to young children to enhance knowledge, attitude, skills and values incorporating the changing learning patterns and technological development.
- The aim of the school is to provide a positive learning ambience, in which resources are channelized for the development of physical, intellectual, social and spiritual aspects of the child.
Address: Mayur Vihar Phase 3, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1991
Scottish High International School
- Scottish High International School is a symbol of the next generation schooling.
- The School is an aesthetically designed architectural marvel in a typical Scottish style with all modern facilities that suit the needs of the students in the emerging technology based world.
- It is located in the heart of Gurgaon and is spread over 5 acres of land with beautiful landscaping and well developed eco-friendly plantations, this centrally air conditioned architectural marvel hosts the best of modern infrastructure and facilities for students to pursue education without distraction.
Addrsss: Sector 57, Sushant Lok II, Gurgaon
Shri Ram School
- The Shri Ram School, Vasant Vihar, born out of the need felt for a space where learning takes place in a nurturing, holistic, value based and secure environment, started on 18th July 1988.
- It is nestled at the edge of the Ridge Forest on 1.5 acres and carefully designed to provide each student a diverse education in a safe, supportive environment that promotes sound values, self-discipline, motivation and excellence in learning.
- From a modest beginning in five tents, with sixty four eager children, a handful of determined staff and a lot of faith in the vision of a child-centred school, we have grown slowly but surely, holding fast to our philosophy, to school a strength in excess of seven hundred children and a hundred and eight staff.
Address: Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1988
St. Josephs Alpha School
- St. Joseph’s School is an un-aided Christian minority institution owned by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Agra Education Society, Wazirpura Road, Agra
- The society was allotted a plot of land by the Greater Noida Development Authority in 1993.
Address: Greater, Noida
The Banyan Tree World School
- The Banyan Tree World School, a co-educational school affiliated to ICSE is committed to achieve excellence in the field of Education.
- The Campus provides a safe and green environment, which is conducive to learning.
- We believe that children need love, trust and faith to blossom into responsible individuals.
- Besides academic excellence and intellectual development, the School endeavours to help each child in individual and moral growth, ethical and environmental awareness and service to the social community.
Address: Gurgaon Sector 53, Gurgaon
The Frank Anthony Public School
- The school is established, owned and administered by the All-India Anglo-Indian Education Institution, New Delhi, registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860.
- It is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, which was established in 1958 with the Cambridge Syndicate and continued as the elected Chairman till his demise in December 1993.
Address: Lajpat Nagar Part 4, New Delhi
Icse School Name
|Amity International School||Sector 44,Noida|
|Arya Vidya Mandir||Keshav Puram, New Delhi|
|Asha Bharti Public School||Lajpat Nagar Part 1, New Delhi|
|Campus School||Shastri Nagar,Ghaziabad|
|City Convent School||Shahdara, New Delhi|
|Eklavya Public School||Mukund Nagar,Ghaziabad|
|Euro International School||Sector 45,Gurgaon|
|Guru Nanak Fifth Centenary School||Darya Ganj, New Delhi|
|Happy Public School||Vishwas Nagar, New Delhi|
|Holy Angel’s Convent||Shalimar Bagh East, New Delhi|
|Modern School Of Motoring||Gurgaon, New Delhi|
|Raffles International School||Noida Sector 61,Noida|
|Raffles International School||Gurgaon|
|Saint Teressa Convent School||Sarvodaya Nagar,Ghaziabad|
|Sardarni Sada Kaur Khalsa Girl’s Senior Secondary School||Darya Ganj, New Delhi|
|Shikshantar School||South City I,Gurgaon|
|Shri Ram School||DLF City Phase 4,Gurgaon|
|St. Mary’s Convent School||Shastri Nagar,Ghaziabad|
|Sukriti World School||Kheri village, New Delhi|
|Swarn International School||Malviya Nagar, New Delhi|
|Swarn Public School||Malviya Nagar, New Delhi|