List of Dental Colleges in Delhi
Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital
- Safdarjung Hospital was founded in 1942 during the Second World War as a Base Hospital for the allied forces.
- It was taken over by the Govt. of India in 1954 under the Ministry of Health.
- It has grown over the years into one of the largest, tertiary, level multi-disciplinary healthcare institutions in this part of the World.
- Based on the needs and developments in Medical Care, the hospital has been regularly upgrading its facilities from diagnostic and therapeutic aspects in all the specialities.
- The hospital provides medical care to millions of citizens not only of Delhi and the neighbouring states but also to people of neighbouring countries.
Address: Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1942
Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences and Research
- Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Science & Research is located in New Faridabad, an industrial hub on the southern border of Delhi, it is the most renowned institute for BDS & MDS (in all Specialties), in the Northern Region.
- SRCDSR is playing a vital role in providing excellent education in the field of Dentistry.
- It is one of the leading colleges in the country engaged in quality teaching, research and extension in oral health care.
- College is fully equipped with ultra-modern equipments in the dental clinics, preclinical and research labs to create congenial environment for teaching, learning and patient care.
Address: Kheri More, Village Bhopani,Faridabad –
Year Founded: 2002
Shree Bankey Bihari Dental College and Research Centre
- Shree Bankey Bihari Dental College and Research Centre is a leading centre of excellence in oral health education, research and care, recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI) and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut.
- Shree Bankey Bihari Dental College a post Graduate Dental College, brings together students with a specific goal in life and dynamic approach to attain it.
- The students are instilled with the spirit of enquiry, ability to reason and mastery in the art and science of dentistry and nurtures talent in the field of dentistry on the firm foundations of global competencies and inviolable ethical principles.
Address: Masuri Canal, NH-24, Masuri, Ghaziabad-201302, U.P.
SGT Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute
- Sri Gobind Tricentenary Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute, Budhera, Gurgaon was established under the aegis of The Dashmesh Educational Charitable Trust to prepare students for a Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery.
- The Dental College & Hospital are committed to providing state of the art facilities & health care to the rural community of this region.
- It was also the intention to create better health awareness amongst the rural population, for amelioration of the social and economic standards of the community in general.
Address: Near Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary, Village Budhera, District Gurgaon
Year Founded: 1999
School of Dental Sciences, Sharda University
- Sharda University is a leading Educational institution based out of Greater Noida, Delhi NCR.
- A venture of the renowned SGI group, the University has established itself as a high quality education provider with prime focus on holistic learning and imbibing competitive abilities in students.
- UGC The University is approved by UGC and prides itself in being the only multi-discipline campus in the NCR, spread over 63 acres and equipped with world class facilities.
Address: Plot No. 32-34 , Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida
Santosh Dental College & Hospital
- The Santosh Medical/Dental Colleges & Hospitals, Ghaziabad, were established in the year 1995.
- The Santosh University is dedicated to a three pronged mission of Education, Research and Service.
- It is committed to maintaining an educational environment for all students which prepares them for a career of excellence in the practice of medicine for the service of humanity.
- We recognized the need to introduce and support life-long learning to sustain and expand competent performance throughout the physician’s career.
Address: No.1, Santosh Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
Year Founded: 1995
NIMT Group of Institutions
- NIMT, Ghaziabad became the centre of excellence for management education in India and was regularly featured amongst the top 10 management institutions in India.
- Eventually NIMT continuing with its vision established four more campuses in Ghaziabad, Greater Noida and Kotpulti.
- NIMT has emerged as one of the pioneers offering quality education at international standards in India.
- NIMT has furthered in its mission and started two more senior secondary schools in Ghaziabad practising CBSE, ICSE IB and IGCSE curriculum.
Address: First Floor, CSC-2, DDA Market,G Block, Preet Vihar, Delhi
Year Founded: 1992
Maulana Azad Medical College
- The Maulana Azad Medical College is situated in the capital city of Delhi.
- It straddles the historic old city of Delhi on one side and the more modern Lutyen’s Delhi on the other.
- The sprawling campus includes the college and three of its major associated hospitals namely Lok Nayak Hospital and GB Pant Hospital and the Guru Nanak Eye Centre.
- This institution is named after the great patriot and educationist, Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad and has been in existence since 1959.
Address: Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg , New Delhi
Year Founded: 1959
Jamia Milia Islamia University
- Jamia Millia Islamia, an institution originally established at Aligarh in United Provinces, India in 1920 became a Central University by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1988.
- In Urdu language, Jamia means ‘University’, and Millia means ‘National’.
- The story of its growth from a small institution in the pre-independence India to a central university located in New Delhi—offering integrated education from nursery to research in specialized areas—is a saga of dedication, conviction and vision of a people who worked against all odds and saw it growing step by step.
- They “built up the Jamia Millia stone by stone and sacrifice by sacrifice,” said Sarojini Naidu, the nightingale of India.
Address: Jamia Nagar, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1920
Institute of Public Health & Hygiene
- IPH&H is one of the leading autonomous teaching institutions in the Country today, offering almost all the allied health Under and Post graduate Certificates, Diplomas and Degree taught in the various parts of the world.
- Our Institution is committed to serve the future society more than any other institute.
- The Institute is doing this by educating individuals for fulfilling, productive lives and by creating solutions to present or anticipated problems through active participation in educational activities.
- As a major teaching Institute, IPH&H is both a repository for accumulated knowledge and experience and a testing ground for critically examining received wisdom, where groundbreaking training is conducted in a wide variety of fields and across disciplines.
Address: RZ-A-44 Mahipalpur Ext., New Delhi
Year Founded: 1976
Institute of Para Medical Technology
- The institute was established in the year 1994.
- We not only wish but also continuously endeavour that the path & principles laid down by him especially for IPMT will be continuously followed by us providing IPMT with the spirit of workmanship and dedication towards the enhancement/accentuation of Para medical education and providing medical help to the needy & poor.
- We are dedicated to uplift the rural persons in the society by providing them education above school and below school level and to create general awareness towards health specially that in an old age.
Address: Street Number 5, Pahari Chatterpur, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1994
Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital
- In response to the growing demand for education in Dentistry in this region Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital with a clear vision of the future.
- It is a pioneering institute in this part of the country in the field of Dentistry education
- The College has very progressive and pragmatic environment developed by highly qualified and experienced teaching staff using most modern and innovative teaching aids and methodology.
- It emphasises real-life experience-based teaching.
- Its rich library is equipped with internet facilities for the use of its students and faculty.
Address: 46/1, Site IV, Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, U.P.
I.T.S Centre for Dental Studies & Research (I.T.S-CDSR)
- I.T.S Centre for Dental Studies and Research was established in the year 2000 and is located on Delhi-Meerut Road, Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad, barely 22 kms from ISBT, Delhi.
- The college is surrounded by a number of neighboring villages, which provide the essential clinical material so vital for training in the field of Life Sciences and maintaining health care of both the rural and urban population.
Address: Meerut Road, Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad
Year Founded: 2000
D.S. Institute Of Paramedical Science & Hospital
- D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospital was established in 1991, is a premier Medical Institute in the Delhi (NCR) Area acknowledged as a centre of excellence for education and research.
- The institute provides training to undergraduate or graduate medical and nursing student with assured career prospects.
- The D.S. institute of Paramedical Science & Hospital is established to provide higher education in the field of Paramedical Sciences.
Address: E-35 G.D.A Market, Palel Nager II, Near Chhabil Dass School Opposite New Bus Stand, Hotel Pelican Road, Ghaziabad
Year Founded: 1991