List of Dermatologist Doctors in Delhi
Dr Deepali Bhardwaj
- Dr Deepali clinic in Uday Park is a world class centre dedicated to plastic surgery, cosmetic Surgery & skin care of entire body.
- Since Years now we have been practicing evidence based medicine & perform cosmetic based surgery for beauty, plastic surgery for birth abnormalities, plastic surgery for fractures, trauma & cancer induced facial deformities, provide laser surgery & many cosmetic solutions for skin cosmesis, as well as provide therapy for many skin diseases.
- Dermatologists, Cosmetologist Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj, deal with the treatment & health of the skin, nails, & hair.
- Cosmetic Dermatology is a scientific super specialty of dermatology which deals with all aspects of cosmetic issues involving the full body skin, hair & nails.
Address: D-306, Defence Colony, Next to Lajpat Nagar Metro Stn, New Delhi
Dr Rajiv Sekhri
- We are in practice since 1992, providing outpatient consultations for Skin, Nail, Hair diseases.
Treating Acne is our specialty.
- It is satisfying to give good skin and smiling faces to young patients with severe acne.
- Treating these patients and seeing their dreams come true are very satisfying.
- Psoriasis, Lichen Planus, Discoid Lupus Erythematosus (DLE), Alopecias, Leprosy, Cutaneous Tuberculosis, Tumours of the skin are the other conditions we treat routinely.
Address: D10, Opposite Noida Stadium, Main Road, Noida Sector-12, Noida
Year Founded: 1992
Amit Seth Dermato Surgery Centre
- Dr. Amit Seth is amongst the leading Dermatologist for last 14 years.
- He graduated from the prestigious SMS Medical College Jaipur and did his post graduation from KMC Mangalore.
- He is member of “American Academy of Dermatology” and member of “International Society of Dermatology”.
- To his credit are number of award winning presentations. He was nominated by IBC Cambridge England as a leading health professional of 2007.
Address: 130 Shankar Road Mkt, Nr Ganga Ram Hospital, New Rajinder Ngr, Rajender Nagar, Delhi
Nova Medical Centers
- Nova Medical Centers is the parent company of Nova Specialty Hospitals and Nova IVI Fertility.
- It currently operates 10 specialty surgery hospitals and 9 fertility centers, with 1 polyclinic in Muscat, Oman.
- Nova was co-founded by Suresh Soni and renowned shoulder surgeon Dr. Mahesh Reddy, along with the GTI
- Group, based on a “doctor-owned and doctor-managed” concept enabling doctors to have a sense of ownership and a long-term association with the company.
- This concept also allows world-class doctors to deliver the best possible patient care in a hassle-free environment.
Address: A-19/A, Near Metro Station, Kailash Colony, Delhi
Year Founded: 2009
Goyal Hospital & Urology Center
- Goyal Hospital & Urology Centre is 50 bedded multispecialty hospital in East Delhi.
- It is a centre involved in the never ending pursuit of excellence.
- It came into existence with the wisdom and foresightedness of its managing director, Dr. Anil Goyal (MS, MCH, DNB) who is a senior and leading urologist of North India.
Address: E-4/8, Near Lajpat RAI Chowk, Krishna Nagar, Delhi
BLK Super Speciality Hospital
- Dr. B L Kapur, an eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, set up a Charitable Hospital in 1930 at Lahore.
- In 1947, he moved to post-partition India and set up a Maternity Hospital at Ludhiana.
- In 1956 on the invitation of the then Prime Minister, Dr. B L Kapur initiated the project for setting up a 200 bed hospital in Delhi.
- The hospital was inaugurated by the Prime Minister, Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru on 2nd January, 1959.
- By 1984, when the hospital celebrated its Silver Jubilee, it was an expanding hospital well on its way to becoming Delhi’s premier multispecialty institute.
- Services offered included General Surgery, Ophthalmology, ENT, Dentistry, Pulmonology, Intensive Care and Orthopedics, apart from mother & child care.
Address: 5, Near Rajendra Place Metro Station, Pusa Road, Delhi
Year Founded: 1959
- All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
- Creating a country imbued with a scientific culture was Jawaharlal Nehru’s dream, and immediately after independence he prepared a grand design to achieve it.
- Among the temples of modern India which he designed, was a centre of excellence in the medical sciences.
Address: Ansari Nagar-Aiims, Delhi
Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre
- Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre established in 1987 by Ch. Aishi Ram Batra Public Charitable Trust with an infrastructure comprising of 495 beds, 14 Operation Theatres, 112 ICU beds, 24×7 Emergency facilities, full range of state-of-the-art diagnostic laboratories and comprehensive rehabilitation facilities.
- Batra Hospital is the capital’s first multi-specialty private hospital of Delhi.
- Our aim has always been to bring world-class medical care within the reach of a common man.
- Over the years it has progressed bringing in the latest and the most modern medical care in critical and life threatening areas like Cancer, Cardiac, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Neuro Surgery.
Address: 1,Tuglakabad Institutional Area, Mehrauli Badarpur Rd, Tughlakabad, Delhi
Year Founded: 1987
Kaya Skin Clinic
- Kaya has been delivering flawless beauty for years, making it the favoured beauty destination, worldwide.
- Incorporated on March 27th, 2003, Kaya Ltd. houses a range of Kaya Skin Clinics in India and the Middle East.
- It also has 3 product retail outlets called Kaya Skin Bar in India.
Address: Shop No 19, Kohat Enclave, Kapil Vihar, Pitampura, Delhi
Year Founded: 2003
- Karuna Hospital was established by the doctor-couple Dr. Rajeev Gupta & Dr. Archana Gupta.
- After moving to Delhi in 1990 & working as residents in their respective departments in GTB hospital, they both decided to provide the necessary medical care hitherto absent in the area.
- That which started as a single chamber gradually expanded into a small 5 bedded Nursing Home named ‘Nidan Kendra’ meaning a centre for diagnosis.
- In no time Nidan Kendra established itself as one of the premiere centre providing excellent out patient services and obstetrics surgery.
- After 20 years of service, their dream to provide the excellent care to a larger mass effected in the envision and subsequent establishment of Karuna Hospital.
Address: D-62, Dilshad Colony, Dilshad Garden, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1990
Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, formerly known as Willingdon Hospital, was established by the British for their staff and had only 54 beds.
- In 1954, its control was again transferred to the Central Government of Independent India.
- The hospital has grown over the years and is currently having about 984 beds, spread over in 30 acres of land.
- It caters to the population of New Delhi and Central District, apart from patients from other areas and even from outside Delhi.
- It is having 71 beds in a Nursing Home for the C.G.H.S beneficiaries, including Maternity Nursing Home.
Address: Near Goldaak Khana, Baba Kharak Singh Mg, Connaught Place, Delhi