List of CBSE Schools in Delhi
Adarsh Public School – Kirti Nagar
- Adarsh School is a co-educational, English medium Public School where strong cultural values, national integration & brotherhood are taught to children.
- The ultimate goal being the inculcation of highest values which should not only be learnt & imbibed but retained & practiced all throughout the lifeso that a strong, healthy, mentally aware & socially well-adjusted human being enters the society.
- The school has experienced teaching staff & skilled non- teaching staff members who focus on the all round development of the child.
- Teaching aids Audio-Visual methodology is followed in the regular teaching also.
Playway method is stressed upon for the tiny tots.
- The school aims at providing holistic education to enhance cognitive & non-cognitive skills in the children.
Spacious class rooms, fully equipped laboratories, modern I&T labs, well stocked library with open access system, seminar room, activity rooms for music, arts & craft etc are some features of the school.
- The building is scientifically designed with spacious classrooms with the latest technology in teaching aids.
- Computer labs flaunt the latest Pentium, Internet and web site enabling the students to explore the wonders of the world.
- The labs are well equipped and spacious providing the students with an opportunity of learning by doing.
Address: Kirti Nagar, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1985
Adarsh Public School – Vikas Puri
- Adarsh Public School is a senior secondary public school located in Vikaspuri in Delhi, India.
- The school is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- The school campus provides an aesthetic and sophisticated surrounding congenial for healthy teaching and learning.
- It is a co-educational, English medium Senior Secondary School with a moderate student teacher ratio.
- Fascinating environment, smartly, attired students, lush green lawns, committed and dedicated staff and above all a dynamic and compassionate Principal are the indispensable components of this Adarsh Institution.
- The school’s motto “Simple Living and High Thinking” encourages one to adopt this ideal in one’s life not only in words but also in action.
Address: C-Block, Vikas Puri New Delhi
Year Founded: 1986
Amity International School
- Amity International School, Saket is the first in the chain of schools and institutions established under the aegis of its visionary Founder President Dr Ashok K. Chauhan.
- The school aims at nurturing individuals with paramount values and multivalent competencies.
- This lofty and complex task is accomplished by virtue of a dynamic curriculum that envisions not only academic excellence but aesthetic refinements, effective skills and the art of living.
- An innovative, contemporary and skill-based education that meets global standards is the hallmark of the school.
Address: AIS Saket, M Block, Saket New Delhi
Year Founded: 1991
Andhra Education Society
- Andhra Education Society (AES) was founded in 1948 by Dr. Durgabai Deshmukh to serve the educational needs of Telugu Children residing in Delhi.
- The Soceity started its work with a census of school going Andhra Children.
- The Society inagurated its programme with the organization of Hindi class on August 15.
- Today with a network of the following constituent schools, the AES continue to contribute its ingenious for excellence with ever flowing and confidence for all round development.With excellent track record of academic performance, all the schools have become most sought after institutins for local populace also.
- While catering to the needs of minority Telugu Community these are serving all other linguistic group and regions thus contributing to the cause of national intergration.
Address: 1, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1948
- Apeejay School, Sheikh Sarai, New Delhi, was established in 1975 to cater to the educational needs of the children in the southern part of the Metropolis, Delhi.
- The foundation stone of the school was laid on 14th December 1975.
- It has now a well designed building with lovely green lawns on an 8 acre campus.
- The school has been growing in strength and achievements in all directions of educational endeavour from academics to sports, music and dance to computers.
- The students have performed commendably in the CBSE exam and have been ranked amongst the top 0.1% at the All India level.
Address: Sheikh Sarai- Phase I, Panchsheel Park, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1975
Asn senior secondary school
- Adarsh Shiksha Niketan, ASN was founded by an eminent and dedicated educationist in the year 1975 with a clear vision, a strong mission and a relentless drive to sensitize the students and serve the society in the field of education.
- The desire to serve in a novel way led to the merger of the modern concepts with Indian culture.
- The school is situated in the prime location of East Delhi, spreading over an area of 3.5 acres with beautifully landscaped green spaces, lawns, majestic trees and flowerbeds inducing a feeling of tranquility.
- ASN School has been working with a special vision to sensitize the students and the society. To fulfill the mission of serving the society, it acts on its motto, “Faith & Follow, Act & Achieve, Serve & Smile”.
- The grand four storeyed red stone building is an example of fine architecture and elegance with a well knit infrastructure which includes fully airconditioned nursery class rooms, an auditorium, an open air theatre, heritage park, Saraswati Mandir, music room, well equipped laboratories, library, medical room, resource centre, digitalized class rooms, fitness room, playgrounds, courts and arenas for different sports.
- The safety and security of the students is of paramount importance. Hence, the whole school premises is under 24 hours CCTV surveillance.
- Each and every class room and other important areas like stairs, amphitheatre, store rooms etc. have been provided with an emergency evacuation plan.
Address: Mayur Vihar I, Delhi
Year Founded: 1975
AVB Public School
- AVB is a coeducational English medium Senior Secondary School, affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education and recognized by directorate of education Government of NCT Delhi .
- We have committed and qualified teaching faculty and the teacher student ratio is 1: 30 .
- The school follows CBSE syllabi within which flexibility of methodology and the use of experiential learning system is strongly encouraged which help eliminate the need to learn by role and develop a healthy and positive attitude towards learning.
- Spacious & Ventilated rooms
- Recreation room for kindergarten , Horse Riding
- Dance & Music Room , Art & Craft Room
- Yoga Room
- Library & Audio Visual Room
- Medical Room
- Well equipped laboratories for Physics , Chemistry , Biology and Mathematics
- Computer Lab with projector
- Resource room for teachers
Address: Vikas Marg , F-272 , 277, 278 Laxmi Nagar, Delhi
Year Founded: 1973
Bal Bharati Public School
- The establishment of the Child Education Society in 1944 was done with the purpose of preserving our rich culture and heritage and to pass on our legacy to the future generations.
- Considering that education plays a vital role in building a sane society, it was immensely crucial to foray into this field for the betterment of the nation and humanity at large.
- The philosophy of the society is embodied in a Sanskrit quotation, ‘Hanso Nayatu Na Pragyamah’, the English translation of which may be, to acquire wisdom and ability to comprehend.
- Its symbol shows a child mounted on a flying swan urging all of us to surge ahead like a swan, towards the path of progress.
Address: Parwana Road, Pitampura, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1944
Bhat Nagar International School
- Bhat Nagar International School is a modern and progressive institution; right from its inception in 1990 it’s a vision translated into reality with a mission to create leaders, winners and achievers in a global world.
- It embodies the very philosophy of our reverend founder Dr.V.K.Bhatnagar to shape up and mould students in such a manner that they are dedicated to the cause of the overall progress of the society, blending traditions with progressive change.
- The school firmly believes that value based learning has far greater relevance in a dynamic and ever changing environment.
- The school provides requisite infrastructure facilities as per the requirement.
- The surrounding are amicable, environment friendly with viridian green belt and the building is well ventilated with ample sunlight for ideal healthy condition.
Address: B X Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1990
Birla Vidya Niketan
- A dynamic, progressive co-educational English medium senior secondary school recognized by the Directorate of Education, Delhi, and affiliated to the CBSE.
- A team of dynamic and dedicated faculty
- A dynamic and comprehensive curriculum that prepares students for life, in accordance with global standards and societal expectations.
- Believes in symbiosis of traditional wisdom and modern thought; in fostering a strong sense of individual and community responsibility, deep respect for diversity, human values, discipline and responsibility towards a green future
Address: Pushp Vihar, Sector -IV, New Delhi
Bluebells International School
- Bluebells School International is a secondary school in Kailash, New Delhi.
- The school was established in 1957.
- The school motto is One planet, the Earth; One family, Mankind.
Activities in support of this philosophy have included commemoration of Hiroshima Day jointly with Japanese students, participation in a campaign against communal violence in Gujurat and organising sporting events against embassy schools.
- In contrast to many private schools in Delhi, Bluebell School accepts blind students.
Address: Kailash (Opp.) Lady Shriram College, New Delhi
Brilliants Convent Senior Secondary School
- The primary objective of the school is to promote and provide its students modern and quality education that empowers them to choose careers suitable to their potentiality based on their aptitude and interest to ensure their physical, mental and moral growth to create in them a spirit for learning to make India as one of the most advanced countries of the world.
- The school building is built up on the plot of land alloted by D.D.A.
- The rooms are spacious and rich in educational environment.
- School building is equipped with all modern facilities T.V Camera Controlled Surveillance System, A.C.
- Computer Labs, Science Labs, Rich Library, Indoor and Outdoor Games, Extra-Curricular Activities etc.
Address: Brilliants’ Convent, West Enclave Pitampura, Delhi
- Chinmaya Vidyalaya is a eminent school helping students to establish a successful career.
- The school run under the agesis of Chinmaya Mission.
- It is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education aThe Vidyalaya Management Committee is headed by Swami Nikhilanandaji.
- The school has maintained steady progress since beginning in both curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Students can enjoy academic as well as extra-curricular activities in school.
Address: Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
DAV Public School
- DAV Sr. Sec. School Public School has always been a pioneering partner in all educational, cultural and social initiatives since its establishment in 1991.
- It is twenty years to school & we still have high dreams of another illuminating world of glory & humanity & we have commitments & convictions to flourish the tree of education to make the whole world Arya Jasal.
- During the past many years , school has worked with undiminished zest to leave the footprints on the sand of time.
- The school has showed a remarkable progress through performing various activities which has become the hallmark of perfection in the field of education.
Address: Ashok Vihar PH-IV, Near Nimri Colony, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1991
Delhi Police Public School
- The Delhi Police Public School came into existence on 1st April, 1989, under the aegis of the Police Foundation for Education, which aims at fostering educational and cultural norms and values among the present generation.
- Rather than mere acquisition of knowledge, they need to be equipped with life skills.
- The school aims at developing the child into a sensitive environment conscious and intelligent adult, capable of seeking and acquiring skills that will help in achieving academic and professional success within the context of moral and ethical values.
Address: B-4, Chaudhary Harsukh Marg, B4 Block, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1989
Delhi Public School
- Affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education School has implemented all norms of affiliation.
- The school offers medical, non-medical, humanities and commerce streams in classes XI and XII.
- The school offers innumerable facilities and opportunities for the students to explore and enjoy.
- DPS Dwarka believes that children need love, trust and faith to blossom into responsible and mature individuals.
Address: Sector 3, Phase-I Dwarka, New Delhi
Year Founded: www.dpsdwarka.com
Don Bosco School
- Don Bosco School, Alaknanda, New Delhi. Founded in 1980 the school is modern and attractive in both layout and construction.
- The school is run by the order of the Salesians of Don Bosco that has a network of educational institutions in over 130 countries of the world.
- The aim of the school is the all round formation of the students to make them good human beings and worthy citizens of the country that is rich in diverse cultures, religions, languages and custom
Address: Alaknanda, Mandakini Enclave, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1980
Doon Public School
- Doon Public School is an English medium public school, co-educational Senior Secondary School, that combines the very best in educational practices, powered and propelled by a philosophy of education that is eclectic and yet truly modern.
- Doon Public School enjoys the unique distinction of being the First school in India to have Computer Aided
- Teaching and Learning through Smart Class using Plasma Screens with Smart Assessment System (SAS ) in all the classes.
- SAS is a unique tool which instantly allows teachers to assess and evaluate the learning achieved by students.
Address: B-2, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi
Ganga International School
- Ganga International School, in its present form was established in the year 2001, it is a progressive, child centered, Senior Secondary School recognized by the Directorate of Education, Government of N.C.T. of Delhi and affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
- The School is run under the aegis of Pawan Ganga Educational Society, consisting of eminent educationists and philanthropists, which is running many other educational and social institutions also.
- The School has on its roll about 2000 students out of which nearly 500 students reside in the School hostels.
- The diverse student body from across the capital region, across the country and around the world is a unique feature of our School.
Address: Hiran Kudna, Rohtak Road New Delhi
Year Founded: 2001
Green Field Public School
- Greenfields public School in the year 1966 and established itself as an institution deeply rooted in Indian tradition and values.
- Keeping in line with vision of our Revered Bauji, the school motto ‘Prafullit Pushp’ is embodied in the philosophy of the institution .
- It is a co-educational English Medium school which imparts education to children under the All India CBSE Scheme and offers All India Senior School Certificate Examination and All India Secondary School Examination at Std. XII and X respectively.
Address: Dilshad Garden, GTB Enclave, Delhi
Year Founded: 1966
Kamal Model Senior Secondary School
- Kamal Model Sr. Sec. School established with high academic standards, a college-preparatory programme, exciting extra-curricular activities and a rich Indian heritage, is rooted in an exceptional Indian environment.
- It is truly premier institution in its staff, its students, its curriculum, its accreditation, Together they make Kamal Model Sr. Sec. School a very special place.
- The Kamal Model School is about the freedom to experiment, to think differently, to be an individual.
Address: K-1, Ext, Mohan Garden, New Delhi
Lawrence Public School
- The school is being run with the sole spirit and motive i.e. “To Serve Humanity, Is To Serve Almighty.”
- The force behind all the tremendous achievement is the Cumulative co-operation and zealous spirit of the school management, worthy Principal, dedicated teachers, industrious students and enlightened parents.
Address: Pankha Rd, C3 JanakPuri, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1975
Oxford Public School
- The school was established in the year 1989 and is located at Nehru Nagar.
- The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- It is run by the Oxford Public Educational Society.
- The vision of society is to create a condition for the young generation in which old tested values are blended with the modern knowledge to help them to compete in globalised contemporary environment.
Year Founded: 1989
Shri Ram School
- The Shri Ram Schools were born out of the ideology that children must be given an environment that makes them want to come to school every day.
- The schools, which were founded in 1988.
- All our campuses are child friendly centres that encourage students to enjoy learning and explore their own uniqueness.
Address: Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
Tagore International School
- Established in 1972 It is an English Medium Senior Secondary School.
- The School’s philosophy is well illustrated in Rabindranath Tagore’s words.
- The central I is the leaping flame of the candle, signifying everlasting knowledge, enclosed by T which forms the arms and legs of the child who is never tired in his quest for this ‘Vidya’ or knowledge.
- Like the light of the candle, the child is continuously striving to reach for the stars.
Address: Paschimi Marg Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
Year Founded: 1972
Vanasthali Public School
- Vanasthali Public School was established in the year 1978.
- Vanasthali Public School provides an enriching educational environment and a safe haven to each & every child.
- Our aim at Vanasthali Public School is not only to provide Academic Excellence, but also to inculcate moral values and zest to pursue one’s dream with confidence & responsibility.
Year Founded: 1978