List of Top Luxury Resorts in India
Fort Aguada(Vivanta by Taj) – Goa
- Vivanta by Taj – Fort Aguada, Goa is at its best Romantic, Charming, Vibrant.
- It has history woven in its walls. It’s where royalty, heads of government and the biggest celebrities are known to frequent.
- For the luxury Goa experience, which no other place has been able to recreate.
- Taj luxury full-service hotels, resorts and palaces is our flagship brand for the world’s most discerning travelers seeking authentic experiences given that luxury is a way of life to which they are accustomed.
- Spanning world-renowned landmarks, modern business hotels, idyllic beach resorts, authentic Rajput palaces and rustic safari lodges, each Taj hotel reinterprets the tradition of hospitality in a refreshingly modern way to create unique experiences and lifelong memories.
LOCATION: Candolim, Bardez, Goa
Dona Sylvia Beach Resort – Cavelossim
- Located on the Cavelossim Beach, Dona Sylvia Beach Resort is one of premier Mediterranean beach resorts in India.
- It nestles on the soft white sands of Cavelossim Beach situated about 45 kms from the Airport and 15 kms from the Margao Railway Station.
- The Resort offers 181 comfortable rooms with all modern amenities in Mediterranean style Villas with balconies and open sit-outs including Suites.
LOCATION: Mobor, Goa
Leonia Holistic Destination – Hyderabad
- Leonia Holistic Destination is India’s first and the world’s finest themed destination near the city of Hyderabad, India.
- Established with the concept of providing a unique and a fully integrated leisure experience, Leonia comprises of 4 hotels and villa resorts of 462 keys, a 300,000 Sq Ft International convention and sporting facility with a capacity of over 6000 guests, over 50 indoor and outdoor banqueting venues, an award winning 100,000 Sq Ft Wellness Spa and Medi Center offering over 200 experiences, over 50 unique outdoor soft adventure experiences, 10 restaurants, bars and night clubs, 3 International standard theatres for movie experience and conventions.
- Leonia shall soon launch another upper upscale hotel of 1000 rooms and Asia’s largest water park.
- National Tourism Award 2010-2011 for Leonia International Centre for Exhibitions and Conventions (LICEC) as the Best Standalone Convention Centre in India.
- Today’s Traveller Award 2011 for Leonia Holistic Destination as the BEST CONVENTION HOTEL in India.
- Asia Spa India Awards – 2010,2011 & 2013 for Leo Juventa Centre for Integrated Medicine as the BEST MEDI SPA in India consecutively for three years.
LOCATION: Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad
Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa – Goa
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa is a 5-star luxury resort in Goa nestled along the pristine Arossim Beach, just 15 minutes from Dabolim Airport.
- Set within 45 acres of landscaped gardens with glimmering waterways and lagoons, the resort combines elegance with distinctive regional character.
- The resort showcases a selection of exquisite restaurants, including a signature fine-dining Goan restaurant, Casa Sarita and Palms, a seafood restaurant on the beach.
- Other facilities include the award-winning Sereno Spa, one of the largest swimming pools in India, picturesque wedding venues and Camp Hyatt for younger guests.
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa was awarded the ‘Favourite Leisure Hotel In India No 1’ at the Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2014
- Asia Spa India Awards 2013 – Hall of Fame Award
- Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2013 – Favourite Destination Spa
- Times Food Awards Goa, 2013 – Casa Sarita awarded Best Goan Restaurant
LOCATION: Cansaulim, South Goa
The Gold Beach Resort – Daman
- Gold Beach Resort sits on a serene beachfront overlooking the majestic Arabian Sea.
- Spread across two acres of the Devka Beach in Daman, this luxurious resort is an ideal getaway from all the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Surround yourself with cool sea breezes, astounding views of the sea and sublime services that add a golden touch to your business or leisure experience.
- The contemporary boutique style resort is a four-star property replete with world-class rooms and suites along with other modern amenities like a, themed restaurants, swimming pool, boardroom and more.
- Gold Beach Resort takes pride in delivering prompt and friendly service at every point of contact.
- The resort is located in union territory of Daman city.
LOCATION: Marwad, Nani Daman
Kumarakom Lake Resort – Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Lake Resort, acclaimed as the finest luxury heritage resort in India, nestles on the serene banks of the Lake Vembanad, the vast stretch of tranquil, emerald green backwaters, in one of India’s popular holiday spots, Kerala.
- Sprawling across 25 acres of lush greenery and set in soul-stirring ambience, Kumarakom Lake Resort, exudes the charm of Kerala’s true heritage while offering a complete range of New Age amenities for a luxuriously comfortable stay.
- Luxury-laden rooms, villas and suites; Ayurmana, the Ayurveda Spa; swimming pools galore; health club; multi-cuisine and specialty restaurants; traditional Kerala teashop and countless other attractions in and around the resort offer you the simple luxuries of life, in the grandeur of the royalty of yore.
The winner of the much acclaimed World Travel Award as India’s Leading Resort for four years
LOCATION: Kottayam, Kerala
The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa – Gulmarg
- The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa is spread over seven unspoilt, fir-laden acres, with majestic views of the Affarwat Peaks.
- Through the year the drama of the changing seasons unfolds here.
- In spring, carpets of flowers add dazzling colour to the valley, inviting you to long walks.
- In the autumn, the greens at the world’s highest golf course await you.
- Winter brings the exhilaration of skiing on freshly powdered slopes, some of the finest in Asia.
- The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa is that rare luxury resort to which you will return even four times a year, for every visit is differently delightful.
LOCATION: Gulmarg Kashmir (J&K)
KTDC Tea County – Munnar
- With sprawling properties, combining modern and traditional architecture in breathtaking exotic islands, luxuriant game reserves, mist-laden hills, palm-fringed beaches and tranquil backwaters; each property under the KTDC Hotels and Resorts is a destination by itself.
- This is also an important location for ecotourism activities especially centered around Eravikulam National Park, Chinnar Wildlife
- Sanctuary and shola forests like Pampadum Shola National Park and the newly created Neelakurinji Sanctuary.
- There are opportunities to sight wild animals especially Nilgiri tahr, elephant, bison.
LOCATION: Munnar, Kerala
Amanbagh Resort – Ajabgarh
- The topography of the Alwar region consists of sandy plains interspersed with craggy hills, a stark contrast to Amanbagh’s setting which is an oasis of verdant greenery.
- Deriving its name from aman, meaning ‘peace’ in Sanskrit and bagh, meaning ‘garden’ in Hindi, Amanbagh lies within a walled compound once used by the Maharajah of Alwar to site his mobile hunting camps in search of the elusive tigers known to roam the nearby hills.
- Long since abandoned, the trees and vegetation continued to thrive due to a reliable source of underground water.
- The resort is very much a modern day ‘Mughal Palace’, conceived in the present, but paying homage to the architecture and design of India’s golden age.
LOCATION: Ajabgarh, Rajasthan
The Zuri White Sands Goa Resort & Casino – Varca
- The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort & Casino offers the best in accommodation and cuisine with plenty of facilities and services to play the perfect host.
- With 154 well appointed, spacious guest rooms and expansive options for dining, from Pan Asian to delectable Goan cuisines, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort & Casino in Varca Beach Goa promises an exemplary experience with a plethora of recreational activities for you and your family so that the fun never stops.
- Beautiful and exotic a place as Goa is, is best known for its sun-kissed beaches, serene blue seas and lush greenery which has been very well maintained, you find a reflection of the same at The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort & Casino.
- This Goa resort also boasts a gigantic meandering swimming pool that stretches across the resort, making for a location that is a grand sight to behold.
LOCATION: Salcete, Goa
Punnamada Resort – Alappuzha
- Overlooking the beguiling waters of Punnamada Lake Alappuzha, Punnamada Resort-Best Resorts in Kerala enthralls you with comfort and luxury at a location that enlivens all your senses.
- The serene backwaters of the Punnamada lake spread far and wide at the edge of the resort, where boats large and small cruise gently over the waters at daybreak as you watch them with a cup of tea in hand from the sit out of your villa.
- Punnamada Resort, a signature name among the resorts in Alleppey reflects the pure aura of the tradition and culture of Kerala.
- Punnamada provides a greater opportunity to enjoy a vacation, tucked away in the springy greens, the serene calmness of the resort that presents Kerala’s heritage in a modern, amenity filled package.
LOCATION: Alappuzha, Kerala
The Tree House Resort – Jaipur
- The owners of The Tree House Resort, The Nature Farms, The Nature farm’s Hill Retreat, Whispering Meadows Clubs & Resorts Pvt. Ltd.), has been to bring people ” Back to Nature” with the policy of “far from the madding crowds, yet not that far away”.
- The concept of the “The Tree House Resort” has been inspired by none other than the greatest and the most original artist- the mother nature itself.
- The idea behind The Tree House Resort has been to bring the tired urban mind, body and soul into the heart of pristine nature without taking away anything from them that has been part of their routine urban existence.
Victor Exotica Beach Resort – Candolim
- The Victor Exotica Beach Resort is the kind of place you would love to holiday in or celebrate a special occasion.
- A completely refurbished four-star 78 room luxury Resort located in North Goa in the happening place of Candolim-Calangute.
- The beautiful Candolim beach is just a 500 meter walk to the beach.
- The resort now boasts of a fresh modern look with little glimpses of the Mediterranean.
- The tiled roof villas and buildings surrounding the pool where all the activity takes place.
- The beautifully furnished rooms with cosy balconies, often overlooking the pool.
LOCATION: Candolim, Goa
Heritage Village Resort & Spa – Manesar
- Surrounded by vast acres of Lush greenery, Heritage Village Resort & Spa Manesar delights you the moment you enter its magnificent ambience.
- A Rajasthani haveli style palatial resort, this spa resort in Gurgaon is conveniently located on NH 8 Delhi-Jaipur Highway which is approximately 30 minutes drive from Delhi’s International Airport .
- Featuring 154 rooms and suites, this boutique resort spa in Gurgaon echo’s the contemporary attitude of Select Hotels, showcasing its global standards in luxury, comfort and hospitality.
- Each of the rooms have been done up in soothing pastels and the walls are adorned with beautiful miniature paintings all rooms are modernly equipped.
LOCATION: Manesar, Gurgaon
Le Pondy – Pondicherry
- Le Pondy, situated at Pondicherry is a premium leisure resort beautifully lounged at an estuary between Chunnambar River and the Bay of Bengal.
- Le Pondy celebrates Pondicherry in all its true sense – the spirit, the architecture and the revelry.
- Pondicherry is one of the most popular tourist destinations in South India.
- It is also known as The French Riviera of the East.
- Le Pondy is its newest venture and celebrates Pondicherry in all its true sense – the spirit, the architecture and the revelry.
LOCATION: Pondicherry, Tamilnadu